Friday, September 17, 2010

Hippie Style - Photo Shoot in the Works

Recently I've been working on outfit ideas for an upcoming shoot.  When the photographer suggested an in-the-woods location, I pictured a hippie/boho theme.  I already had several great items in my stylist closet that I wanted to use.  Then on my regular visit to a local thrift store, I found the perfect faux fur and suede vest and a great 60's sweater vest.  Best of all, they were half price!  (Wardrobe budgets are slim these days and the more clothes to choose from, the better.)  Below are a few of the pieces I may use for the shoot.  We are planning on 4-5 different looks.  I still have a lot of shopping to do yet...then the fitting. Creating each outfit is what I enjoy most about my job.  In the next few days, I'll post some of my "inspiration" photos.









No comments: